top of page

US Migration Solution, PLLC



My Specialties

My Expertise Is at Your Service

US Migration Solution has vast experience representing clients in affirmative and removal cases, specifically in: Provisional Waivers, Fraud waivers, Family-Based Petitions, Consular Processing, Visa Extensions, Changes of Status, Defensive and Affirmative Asylum, marriage-based Adjustment of Status, TPS, J1 waivers, Replacement of Green Cards, DACA, Removal of Conditions on Green Cards, Naturalization, FOIA, Military Parole and Cancellation of Removal. We excel in personally guiding you through complex immigration processes, explaining each step. Whether you need legal advice or action, we are here to represent you and your unique needs. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

Family at Airport Gate
Image by Simon Fairhurst
Book of Laws

Family Petition and Consular Processing

Bringing Parents, Spouses, Sibling and Children to the US

Let US Migration Solution be the solution for your Family Petition needs. By combining a fundamental understanding of the big picture with the complexity of daily interactions and experiences, we provide proactive solutions to a diversity of clients from all around the world.

Let's Discuss

Adjustment of Status (Application for Permanent Residence Status)

Green cards marriage based or family based (through a spouse, parent, child or sibling)

I have dozens of successful cases to my name when it comes to Permanent Residence applications. My world wide clients can count on my expertise to manage the legal framework supporting their endeavors. When I am involved in a case, I help my client successfully resolve it as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Let's Discuss

Petition to Remove Conditions on Permanent Residence

Getting you from a Two Years Green Card to a Ten years Green Card

Got a Conditional Two Years Green Card and need to make it Permanent? I am ready to help. US Migration Solutions has the legal knowledge, skills, and experience to advise clients on Removing the Conditions on Green Cards, even if you are no longer with your Spouse.

Let's Discuss

No matter how big or small you may think your case is, we thrive in our honesty to either take your case if we strongly believe we can help you, otherwise, we may refer you to some of our legal pals.  Contact us today to schedule your consultation.

bottom of page