Guiding You
Towards Legalization

Marriage Visa Lawyers in Santa Ana Giving Couples a Chance to Build Their Lives in America

Love is one of the greatest gifts that life offers us, and marriage can be a truly magical experience. When two people decide to take the plunge and tie the knot, they look forward to a new life together filled with adventure, shared experiences, and immense joy. But for many couples, distance can get in the way of their dreams of building a life together in the United States. That’s why US Migration Solution’s marriage visa lawyers in Santa Ana are here to help make your dreams come true.

When you work with an experienced marriage-based immigration lawyer from our law firm, you will feel confident knowing we’ll handle all aspects of your case, so you don’t have to worry about it. We understand how important it is to create a solid foundation for your future together, and we’ll strive hard to make sure that happens. Our marriage visa lawyers will assist you through every step of the process, from obtaining necessary documents and visas to filing forms and preparing you for a green card marriage interview.

No matter what challenges you may face due to distance or other factors, our marriage visa lawyers will do everything in their power to get you reunited with your loved one in no time at all. In addition to handling visa applications, we also provide practical advice on how best to adjust as quickly as possible once you’ve arrived in the United States.

It’s not always easy starting a new life together when separated by oceans and continents, but US Migration Solution makes it easier by providing legal guidance tailored specifically to your situation. Reach out today if you’re getting ready for an exciting journey into matrimony – our dedicated team is here for you every step of the way! Contact our law firm today at 305-680-1432 for a consultation with our team.

What is a Marriage Visa?

A marriage visa allows a foreign citizen to enter and stay in the U.S. with their spouse for a long time. To get this visa, the couple must provide proof of their legal marriage and other necessary documents like birth certificates, financial support proof, and relationship history evidence.

After approval of the marriage visa, two types are available: the K-3 visa and the Immigrant Visa (CR1/IR1). The K-3 visa permits spouses to reunite in the U.S. for up to two years while waiting for green card processing. The more permanent option is the CR1/IR1 visa, which allows couples to remain in the United States indefinitely with the purpose of obtaining a conditional green card and, eventually, U.S. citizenship. Contact our law firm today to learn more about your options moving forward!

What is a Provisional Waiver?

A Provisional Waiver is a waiver available to certain individuals who are in the United States without legal status and have an immediate family member who is either a U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR). The Provisional Waiver allows eligible applicants to apply for a marriage visa while remaining inside the U.S., reducing the time apart from their family members.

The process begins with filing Form I-130, also known as “Petition for Alien Relative,” – an application that establishes the relationship between the immigrant and their LPR spouse or US citizen spouse. After filing this form, it will be necessary to file Form I-601A – Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver. This form must be filed before the applicant departs from the United States for an interview at a U.S. embassy or consulate abroad to apply for an immigrant visa. Our team specializes in reviewing eligibility, preparing the required forms, and ensuring provisional waivers are handled properly.

What Are the Requirements for Obtaining a Marriage Visa?

When it comes to obtaining a marriage visa, there are several key requirements that must be met in order to be successful. One of the main criteria for approval is proof that the union between two individuals is valid and legally binding. This means that both applicants must show evidence of a bona fide marriage. This could include documentation such as marriage certificates, joint tax returns, or even an affidavit of support from friends or family attesting to the relationship’s authenticity. In addition, both partners must demonstrate financial and social integration with one another by providing evidence of shared residency, shared bank accounts, and other types of consolidated financial activity.

There are additional criteria that will be considered when evaluating an application for a marriage visa. Sometimes, one of the partners might need to take a test to confirm that they came to the US as part of the marriage and not for any other reason. Additionally, all applicants for a marriage visa need to satisfy specific character standards such as clearing background checks and displaying good moral conduct.

Applicants should also be aware that, in some circumstances, they will need to complete an interview with DHS personnel in order to confirm all aspects of their eligibility for a marriage-based visa. Our team helps couples obtain immigration benefits through marriage-based visas with ease. Contact us today to get started!

Is It Worth Hiring a Marriage Visa Lawyer?

At US Migration Solution, PLLC, we believe nothing should get in the way of true love. Getting a marriage visa for your foreign spouse can be an intricate and lengthy process. To ensure a fast and accurate application process, it’s recommended to work with an experienced immigration lawyer in Santa Ana. Whether you need help with handling a good faith marriage waiver or filing for a marriage-based green card, we’re here for you. Reach out to US Migration Solution, PLLC at 305-680-1432 for an initial consultation with our trusted team.

Back To top